Location Montreal, Canada
Posting type Full Time
- Verify all documents received related to transport
- Verify rates of customers and carriers and make needed modifications
- Generate invoices and send them to clients
- Modify rates and issue credit and debit notes
- Upload clients’ documents on portals
- Contact carriers for missing documents
- Communicate with Account Managers regarding discrepancies
- Participate in the reconciliation of vendor accounts
- Filing loads
- College or bachelor’s degree and /or equivalent pertinent work experience
- Fluent English, Functional French, Spanish is an asset
- Strong processing and problem-solving skills along with strong analytical skills.
- A team player who will work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Excel, Accounting system knowledge would be an asset in Sage 300
Interested by this opening?
Join Us for a Career in Logistics
The field of transportation logistics never stops evolving, and that’s why we’re always looking for talented and dedicated individuals to fill our transportation logistics jobs. As a member of Trans-Pro’s team of logistics professionals, you’ll be joining a leading provider of logistics solutions that takes employee well-being seriously.
"*" indicates required fields